ESMA requires trading venues to provide delayed trading data (data) free of charge. We offer this data as a file service for download. The data is provided free of charge with a maximum delay of 15 minutes and remains available for at least 24 hours.
The timestamps are displayed in UTC+2. The data is available for download in .csv format.
We recommend using the csv import function of programs such as Excel or Open-Office to open the files.
The files each contain the data for the respective MIC of the last 24 hours.
- BERA - Börse Berlin Regulierter Markt
- BERB - Börse Berlin Freiverkehr
- BERC - Börse Berlin Second Regulated Market
Börse Berlin („Börse Berlin“) makes available data 15 minutes after its initial publication (“Delayed Data”) according to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 600/2014 and all relevant Commission Delegated Regulations. The use of Delayed Data as published by Börse Berlin via this website is only allowed to a person (“User”) if the following criteria are fulfilled:
- User is a natural person and uses the Delayed Data exclusively for his/her private purposes.
- User will not onward disseminate the Delayed Data to other persons or third parties.
- User will not use the Delayed Data for the commercial benefit of a third party.
Börse Berlin does not:
- provide any financial advice or makes recommendations to invest in financial instruments or any other kinds of securities.
- assume any responsibility or liability for products or services offered by third parties which are based on Delayed Data.
Börse Berlin gives no warranty, and excludes any liability (whether in negligence or otherwise), in connection with the provision of Delayed Data. Börse Berlin does not assume any contractual relationship with the purchasers of products or services offered by third parties which are based on Delayed Data. Specifically, Börse Berlin does not give any warranty, express or implied, and excludes, in particular, any liability about:
- the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of Delayed Data;
- the merchantability and the fitness for a particular purpose or use of Delayed Data;
- Products or services offered by third parties which may be based on Delayed Data.
Börse Berlin gives no warranty and excludes any liability, for any errors, omissions or interruptions in publishing of the Delayed Data.
Under no circumstances will Börse Berlin be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) for any lost profits or indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages or losses, arising as a result of such errors, omissions or interruptions in publishing of the Delayed Data or generally in relation to products or services which may be based on Delayed Data, even in circumstances where Börse Berlin is aware that such loss or damage may occur.
By downloading the file, the User acknowledges the terms stipulated in this Disclaimer.
*: Only the German-language disclaimer is legally relevant. In the event of a discrepancy, the German-language version shall prevail.